We are on the lookout for talented, driven and passionate Airbus A320 Captains for one of our airline partners.
The very reason to apply NOW: You don’t need to relocate…Do you feel like YOU are the right person for this job and this is right up your alley?
Take a look at the requirements hereunder and apply for this great opportunity today!
What do we expect from you:
- Hold a valid EASA Part-FCL frozen ATPL;
- Hold valid A320, IR PBN ratings;
- ICAO English Language Proficiency Level 4 or higher; Level 6 is preferred;
- Class I medical certificate issued in accordance with PART-MED requirements;
- A minimum of 3000 hours on an Airbus Fly-By-Wire is required;
- A minimum of 1000 hours on Airbus A320 is required;
- An Airbus A320 TRI/TRE experience is preferred;
- EU citizenship and passport allowing unlimited travel
What can you expect from us:
- The unique possibility to join a new airline;
- True opportunity to work in an international and multicultural business environment;
- UNIQUE OFFER: You can stay where you live right now