Applications have closed
We are on the lookout for talented, driven and passionate Airbus A320 Captains for one of our airline partners.
The very reason to apply NOW: You don’t need to relocate…Do you feel like YOU are the right person for this job and this is right up your alley?
Take a look at the requirements hereunder and apply for this great opportunity today!
What do we expect from you:
- Valid FCL issued as per ICAO standards + valid A320 TR;
- Valid ME/IR, including PBN qualification;
- Valid Class 1 Medical Certificate (please note that in case you hold a NON-EASA Medical certificate, for validation purposes, you will be requested to undergo an EASA medical Class 1 examination);
- Minimum ICAO Level 4 of English language proficiency;
- Clean Criminal Record;
- Available for world-wide operation;
- Current A320 Type Rating with:
- minimum 3500 total flight time on multi-pilot aircraft with a MTOW of 38 metric tons or more;
- minimum 1500 BLH as PIC on Multicrew/Multipilot aircrafts in case of non EASA FCL holders;
- minimum 500 block hours on A320 as PIC
What can you expect from us:
- The unique possibility to join a new airline;
- True opportunity to work in an international and multicultural business environment;