We are on the lookout for a talented, driven and passionate E170/190 Captain to have a future base in Germany.
Do you feel like YOU are the right person for this job?
Take a look at the requirements hereunder and apply for this great opportunity today!
What do we expect from you?
- Valid Embraer 170/190 Type Rating;
- Valid EASA-license: ATPL, Frozen ATPL, MPL or CPL (ME/IR);
- Valid MCC Certificate;
- Valid Medical Class I;
- English Language Proficiency (LPE) level 4 or higher;
- 4000 hours of total flying experience;
- 1000 command hours flying experience on type;
- 1500 hours flying experience on multi-engine, multi-crew, jet aircraft with a MTOW ≥ 50 Tonnes;
- Last flight on type within the previous 12 months;
- Have the right to work in EU / EEA;
- Valid EU / EEA Passport with unrestricted right to live and work in the EU;
- Certificate of Conduct of past 10 years (Germany);