We are in search of a (Non-) Type Rated B757 First Officer to have a future base in Greece.
Do you feel like YOU are the right person for this job?
Look at the requirements hereunder and apply today!
What do we expect from you?
- Valid EASA-License: ATPL, Frozen ATPL, MPL or CPL (ME/IR)
- Valid MCC Certificate
- Valid Medical Class I
- 100 hours PIC when conducted a modular course or
- 70 hours when conducted an integrated course
- English Language Proficiency (LPE) level 5 or higher
- Have the right to work in EU / EEA
- Valid EU / EEA Passport with unrestricted right to live and work in the EU
- Type Rating B757 is an advantage
What can you expect from us?
- A monthly salary plus per diems offered
- Hotel accommodations, transportation and travel is provided by the airline company
- Commuting roster pattern 20 days on, 10 days off