We are in search of a NON Type Rated B737 FIRST OFFICER to have a future base in the Netherlands.
Do you feel like YOU are the right person for this job?
Look at the requirements hereunder and apply today!
- At least a higher general secondary education or an equivalent education
- Valid passport of an EU member country
Requirement for Licenses and certificates:
- Valid EASA (frozen) ATPL
- Valid MPL or
- Valid ME/IR (A)
- MCC Certificate
- Valid Medical Class 1 Certificate
- ICAO LPE 6
- Completion of maximum of 24 months of your flight training prior to the selection
- Minimum of 250 hours of experience on multi-engine fixed wing aircraft (MTOW 5700 kg or more)
Note: You must have at least a total of 500 hours of experience on multi-engine fixed wing (MTOW 5700 kg or more) of which a minimum of 250 flying hours in the last 12 months and a security screening for obtaining a VGB (certificate of no objection) is part of the selection process